Concierge Medicine is a retainer-based medical service where the practice is limited to a smaller number of patients which creates an environment for a superior, personalized health care experience.
Flatiron Premier Medicine’s approach to health care focuses on the concept where the patient’s care comes first – and where Dr. Erik Mondrow is your health advocate and partner. As a patient of Flatiron Premier Medicine, you can expect:
At Flatiron Premier Medicine, “wellness” means being proactive to keep you healthy and to help prevent disease — it also means keeping you feeling your best. As a patient you will receive:
- A comprehensive annual medical examination to fully assess your health and determine how to protect and optimize it.
- A strong focus on preventive medicine and long-term health and wellness.
- Ongoing education and relevant information about general health, as well as topics specific to your individual health issues.
Ample Face-to-Face Time
You will not feel rushed and your time will be valued at Flatiron Premier Medicine. You can expect:
- Longer office visits so you can be sure all of your medical issues are addressed to your satisfaction.
- Little or no office waiting time.
Access to Your Physician
As a member of Dr. Mondrow’s concierge practice, you will have:
- Same-day or next-day appointments.
- Dr. Mondrow’s personal cell phone number.
- Direct email access to Dr. Mondrow and his staff.
Peace of Mind
Illness and injury happen. When they do, Dr. Mondrow and his staff will be there for you. This will include:
- Attentive, integrative care…from a physician who cares about you.
- Health advocacy. Dr. Mondrow will work with your other caregivers and medical specialists.
- Counseling related to serious disease and end-of-life issues.
- Availability for phone consultations with you and/or other health care professionals involved in your care when you are away from home.
Concierge medicine means more than just a traditional approach to health care. As the first concierge medical practice in the Boulder and Broomfield area, Flatiron Premier Medicine’s Dr. Erik Mondrow is committed to providing the very best care for his patients. Call us at (303) 327-4971 to learn more about this patient-focused practice.
For information on our Corporate Executive Care Program, Click Here.